A yummy brunch fare.
1 can flaky biscuits
6 slices of bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
1 large ripe tomato, seeded and diced
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 small onion, diced
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Spray a mini-muffin tin lightly with oil.
3) Separate each biscuit into three sections.
4) Press each circular biscuit section into a muffin cup, forming a tartlet shell.
5) Mix the remaining ingredients together.
6) Fill each of the biscuit-lined muffin tin cups with the mixture.
7) Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Makes about 24 tartlets.
(This recipe is an adaptation from Goodness Gracious: Recipes for Good Food and Gracious Living.)