Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Blueberry Oatmeal Bars (with Sneaky Spinach...)


I love it when people notice that I'm missing.

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I've gotten a couple of emails asking where in the world am I. 

Even my dear neighbors noticed I haven't posted in quite some time.

Let me sum up my absence:  I've bitten off more than I can chew (regarding my daily life and routine), and I have a mean, mean case of the kitchen blahs.

I know too much about Cutting Out The Crap and yet all I want to do is eat marshmallows and drink Karo Syrup and eat giant spoonfuls of creamy caramel sauce.  So that makes me a giant hypocrite. 

But I did make these yummy bars (they are "crap-less"...sorry to keep being so crass regarding ingredients).  I'll post the recipe tomorrow.

THANK YOU FOR NOTICING MY ABSENCE.

xoxoxo,
Ginny


0 comments: